Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I'm stuck here now

Today is my first day in the big city of Akron Ohio and I don't know what to think. They have skyscrapers and alot of different types of people walking around everywhere. While I was waiting for the bus in downtown Cleveland, Ohio I seen homeless people every where. I never knew it was this bad. Scary! On the ride to Akron I seen abandoned houses and old vacant factories almost every time I turned my head. I seen some really suspicious looking guys at the Akron bus terminal. they were loud and cursing like me and my friends do on the farm. I thought it was funny, but I was quiet and everything went swell.
Anyway, I dont know if I will get used to the big city life, but we will see. Im stuck here now...but this is a long ways from Trout Creek Montana.  In Trout Creek my family is one of the richest in the town of about 290 folks. My Dad has hundreds of acres of land. He runs a huge chicken farm, grows a variety of produce, and even has over fifty Buffalo which are my favorite animals. I ride horses, and liken myself to be a real cowboy! I never thought I would be in Akron, Ohio or attending college but my mom thinks it will be a good experience for me. She thinks I need to meet different types of people. My dad thinks he would be even richer if he had more education, and expects me to learn business. He is getting old, and would like for me to eventually take over the farm/business and help it stay in the family and continue to grow. He pays my tuition and living expenses. I really have alot of pressure coming from my dad for me to do this. I am scared cause all I know is the farm, my animals and pets, and my two best freinds Kyle and Logan. I'm gonna miss all of um. I cant wait to see what my dorm room will be like, and who my roomate will be. Talk to ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment